Restful TOIL

This comes in the category of Things That Should Not Happen. The other morning Owen couldn't take Katy to nursery because he had to leave at the crack of dawn to play a concert with the CBSO at Henley, of all venues (it's a tough life being a muso). Not a problem logistically as I had some Time Off In Lieu owing from last Saturday, so could do the nursery run without rushing. But would our lively little monkey be anxious to start her day at 4am, 5am or just 6am?
She slept until 7:30! And I had a cup of tea in bed!! After I dropped her at nursery I went into town and did towny things, like buying expensive face cream, drinking cappuccino and eating a burger, before going to work in the afternoon.
Katy is sleeping very well currently, and what did I notice this morning but a 5th tooth peeping through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close encounters of the furred kind

Opinion polls

An eye for an eye, and ...