To sleep, perchance?

We're on day 3 of an experimental adjustment to Katy's sleeping patterns, waking her at 23:30 for an extra feed, in the hope that this will keep her asleep for longer and avoid the 2:30 / 4:30 pattern that is so disruptive to my sleep. We did try this before, but it was counter-productive.
Day 1: she stayed drowsy when woken, and slept until 4:30
Day 2: ditto, and she slept until 5:30
Day 3: complete nappy disaster requiring change of clothing & sleeping bag. I managed to settle her after about 30 mins and the next thing I knew ... my alarm clock, utterly redundant for 3 months, went off at 7am.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rachel, I wish you all the best of luck trying to 'force' this pattern on her! I know of people who have succeeded but my personal experiece both times was a total disaster... don't let that discourage you though!!!
Good luck
Marion

Popular posts from this blog

Close encounters of the furred kind

Opinion polls

An eye for an eye, and ...