Miss Polly had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick ...


Just one tantalising exerpt from the kind of silly ditties one ends up singing all too frequently at playgroup. I'm told they are edukashunal and help with numeracy (5 little ducks) and literacy (There's a worm at the bottom of my garden and his name is Wiggly Woo?!?). Poor Kathryn has been sick x 3 in the night but is now blissfully and charmingly asleep on my lap. Am hopeful she'll perk up enough for me to nip out and play 3rd oboe in Till Eulenspiegel tonight.
Didn't think it fair to blog a pic of sick child so here's some Spring flowers from my fave woodland walk along the Mersey Valley - a great compensation for having a Baby That Will Not Nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close encounters of the furred kind

Opinion polls

An eye for an eye, and ...