Close encounters of the furred kind


Pardon my post-natal brain, but it's only just occurred to me that I could post MOVING images of Katy here. This thought struck me only a month after it also occurred to me I could make little videos in the first place using my trusty phone. Sigh ... and I have to start work again in June, how ever will I persuade people I can still think straight?
This mini-epic features Katy playing with what used to be a cat toy - formerly property of Tsi-Tsa - who doesn't seem to quite agree with this redistribution of wealth!

Comments

Anonymous said…
...formerly property of Tsi-Tsa - who doesn't seem to quite agree with this redistribution of wealth!

No indeed - But I'm impressed by such sang-froid from such a shy cat.

D.
rjk said…
Ah, she's a dark horse (as well as a black cat) and I have the impression that although her fat sister nicks all her food, Tsi-Tsa is actually top cat in their relationship!

Popular posts from this blog

Opinion polls

An eye for an eye, and ...